Welcome to the Girl Genius wiki. Hello there. I see no one has posted to your talk page yet. I just wanted to make an official-type welcome and encourage you to stick around. Nice additions to the pages for Wulfenbach units and Othar Trygvassen.
Some general editing tips:
- You can create a user page to describe yourself by editing this page.
- Remember to write a short description of each edit you make in the “Summary” box below the edit box.
- On talk pages (like this one), you can sign your posts by typing four tildes (~~~~), which the software will automatically expand into a signature linking to your user page.
Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
- Help:Contents — General wiki help
- Help:Formatting — How to make text bold, italic, indented, etc.
- Girl Genius:Community Portal — Basic information about this wiki
- Girl Genius:Manual of Style — Our style guide
- Girl Genius:Speculation — How to include speculation in an article
- Girl Genius:Citations — Citation templates in use on this wiki
--mnenyver 02:17, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Had no idea I was fighting a template. Thanks!
Corgi 04:46, 3 February 2009 (UTC)