- 1 Bold Adventure
- 2 Bold Experimentation
- 3 Bold time lines
- 4 ¿¤¤?Maddog's Madlab¿¤¤?
- 5 Agatha Heterodyne and Her Unstructurally Sound Lingerie
- 6 Curiosities
- 7 Theory vs. Practice
- 8 Bon mots
- 9 WoG
- 10 Rej Maddog
- 11 References
A place to do try out experiments about wikia and mediawiki.
An index for my experimental templates and downloads (warning: work in progress)
A place to document progress, results, and meta findings about wikia and mediawiki.
New look experiments
- User:Rej Maddog/Sandbox/TimelineBoxen
- User:Rej Maddog/Sandbox/TimeBoxen
- User:Rej Maddog/Sandbox/Infoboxen
- User:Rej Maddog/Sandbox/Placeholders
Being used to experiment with internal time line tables.
Height of the tide, phase of the moon time lines for our characters adventures.
Essentially mad internal timelines. What is our best guess as to the day of the week and time of the year for various events in the lives of our characters.
Timeline supposing that Bill and Barry were out fighting the Great Pumpkin just before the Castle mishap.
My personal copy right now the Mad page is more up to date.
Official mad page, current section. This is the one I now keep updated.
Dated links to online story subheadings.
The base template.
An untamed laboratory for all sorts of dangerous experiments. Mad goggles¿¤¤? recommended.
Tentative title of third novel.
Places to occasionally check in on. I don't "follow" stuff too much noise.
Sarah of wikia staff
Theory vs. Practice
Most of what I do in the Fan Forums is speculation, conjecture and hypothesizing. If any of that becomes theory it will be because comic pages that haven't been written yet will verify the speculation to be immutable fact in the context of the GG story and canon. I am nonplussed and surprised that everything here gets labeled a theory.
- "Levity is what keeps airships afloat.
- Everything else is just ballast". --Rej
- "Everything shows...
- ...you just can't outguess the Foglio's". --Rej
- The cure for boredom is curiosity.
- There is no cure for curiosity.
- --Dorothy Parker, (attributed)
- US author, humorist, poet, & wit (1893 - 1967)
- There are two types of people in the world
- 1) those that can't extrapolate from incomplete data.
- "If at first the idea is not absurd,
- then there is no hope for it."
- -- Albert Einstein (obviously a Spark)
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
- One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day.
- Never lose a holy curiosity.”
- --Albert Einstein 
- "We are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
- The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct."
- --Niels Bohr, co-founder of quantum theory
- is for when you are still guessing.
- it worked perfectly on paper.
- --Gilgamesh Wulfenbach (in the infamous falling machine)
- "To invent,
- you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
- "I have not failed.
- I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- -- Thomas A. Edison
Outside writings of the authors that shed light on Girl Genius.
- Phil likes
- to keep secrets so that he can giggle over everybody trying to work things out. -Kaja
The name comes from a combination of roles of a favorite actor. Both characters were madboys of the first order.
Ha. Found while googling. Obviously a close relative.