Heterodyne has a number of different meanings in Girl Genius:
- House Heterodyne is the hereditary outfit that lords it over Mechanicsburg. Characters surnamed "Heterodyne" are members of House Heterodyne, including, but not limited to:
- Agatha Heterodyne (or Agatha Clay) is the Girl Genius of the story title.
- Barry Heterodyne
- Dagon Heterodyne
- Euphrosynia Heterodyne
- Faustus Heterodyne
- Ghengis Heterodyne, one of the founders of the line
- Goot Heterodyne, Red Cathedral. of the
- Iago Heterodyne, infamous for his Red Playroom
- Iscarriot Heterodyne
- Klaus Barry Heterodyne
- Knife Ht'rok-din, builder of the original Castle Heterodyne
- The Red Heterodyne
- Vipsania Heterodyne
- Vlad "the Blasphemous" Heterodyne, creator of Jägerbräu
- William Heterodyne (aka Bill Heterodyne)
- Igneous Heterodyne
- The Heterodyne is the member of House Heterodyne of Castle Heterodyne.
- Zola "Heterodyne" isn't a member of House Heterodyne, but wants people to think she is.
- Castle Heterodyne is the home turf of House Heterodyne.
- Heterodyne Device is a gadget built by one of the Heterodynes.
- Heterodyne shows are staged plays about the exploits of Bill and Barry Heterodyne.
- Heterodyning is a real-world physical phenomenon, but in Girl Genius, it describes the odd humming/singing/whistling that the Heterodyne Sparks do when they enter Sparky hyper-focus.
- The Heterodyne family crypt is where ex-Heterodynes repose.
- Ht'rok-din is the original family name
|This is a disambiguation page: a list of similarly named articles. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.