Congratulations to Kaja Foglio, Phil Foglio, Cheyenne Wright and everyone at Studio Foglio for winning the first three Hugo awards in the Best Graphic Story category.
Girl Genius is an epic graphic novel published online for free every M-W-F. Any entry here may contain spoilers for the current storyline. So if you somehow arrived here first, head over to Professor Phil Foglio himself.and start reading! The guy in the bowler hat is
The Kickstarter for The Girl Genius GURPS RPG book funded, with 2,915 backers pledging $172,756. The sole stretch goal was already been met, meaning an exclusive eight-page comic by Phil and Kaja Foglio, with art by Phil and color by Cheyenne Wright, will be included, whether you pledged for the print book or PDF edition.
You can also get a pre-release version of the GG GURPS RPG PDF edition immediately from Warehouse 23 (the Steve Jackson Games' store) or DriveThruRPG. After the Kickstarter successfully concludes, which is a forgone outcome at this point, you will automatically receive an updated PDF which includes the exclusive comic.
The Kickstarter for a new video game based on Agatha's adventures in Castle Heterodyne from indie developer Rain Games, makers of Teslagrad has successfully funded and the campaign has ended. The Kickstarter raised $256,510, 128% of its $200,000 goal. The extra funds mean that five stretch goals were reached, allowing the addition of Zeetha, Violetta, Othar and Sanaa, Theo and Sleipnir, and Krosp to the game as nonplayer characters.
The Kickstarter for Sparks and Monsters (book 6 of the Second Journey and nineteenth volume overall) has successfully funded with the second highest number of pledges of any of the Girl Genius graphic novel Kickstarters.
Kickstarter fulfilment for Sparks and Monsters (volume 6 of Act 2, 19th overall) is nearly complete, and Kaja hopes to have the Backerkit store open soon for anyone who missed the initial campaign.
As of today there are 1,868 dangerous experiments running loose, but there's always room for more. Get out your lab coat and goggles and go mad!
- Create an account!
- Check out Help:Contents and the Community Portal for links and guidelines on writing for the wiki.
- Introduce yourself in the forums and share your theories with other sparks.
- Help out by adding links back to the comic, verifying facts, and improving the style of existing articles.
- Join in on latest collaborations or start a new one. (See the Job List.)
- Expand existing stub articles or write new articles we need.
- Vote in a poll or create a new one.
When you're logged in, be sure to click the tiny, unassuming Widgets link for access to some interesting tools, including our Shout Box. You can find this link in the Community navigation panel to the left, just under your username.
|Featured articles||About this wiki|
|Search for more...|
|Latest Debate||(Edit this section)|
Discuss this on the Fan Theories forum.
|Experiment Log |
|August 7, 2017||New poll: What will the title of the next volume (Act 2, Vol. 4) be?|
|May 31, 2009||Latest Debate updated: Rej Maddog suggested a new discussion on Zola.|
|July 12, 2009||New poll: Which character would you take to dinner? (vote)|
|July 11, 2009||New forum topic: What does Von Pinn tell us about Lucrezia?|
|July 9, 2009||Wikia recently implemented user blogs! See this help article.|
|Jun 1, 2009||Call for brainstorming: Names for article subsections?|
|May 31, 2009||Quadibloc wrote down some of his thoughts and predictions on the storyline.|
|Support the Foglios and help spread the word about Girl Genius by voting daily at TopWebComics|
— The fine print —
- This site is not approved by, sponsored by, or affiliated with Studio Foglio, LLC or Airship Entertainment. This site contains portions of images clipped from the comic. Since they found us and linked to us (eeeee!), we hope this means our use of clipped images is "fair". No copyright infringement is intended. (See Copyrights) Of course, as TPU students, we strive for utmost accuracy and being absolutely, positively non-biased in our research on the early life of Agatha Heterodyne. Especially where the powerful, brilliant, perfectly reasonable, charming, dashingly handsome Baron is concerned. (Did we mention reasonable?) Any inaccuracies or omissions are the fault of our textbooks, we swear.
- If you remember What's New with Phil and Dixie, the guy in the bowler hat may look familiar.