Enjoying this wiki? Help to update it.
Monahan not dead and is still a threat.. At least to LucyClank. This should give Agatha and company an ample opertunity to escape. As for Bangs location she is most likely overseeing departure preparations on her father's airship. (Dperra)
Lucrezia seems to think it was lack of flame that turned off the mirror. It seems more likely to me that the high level of contamination was the significant effect. Is the greedy one Monahan or Agatha who made the changes to the flow? Argadi (talk) 06:12, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
- I originally thought the latter too, but on second thought, Lucrezia is likely right. It was established the flame powered the mirror, hence it not being fully operational until The Castle and The Beast and their clank minions repaired the thingamajig that led the flame to the mirror. With Lucrezia and Monahan having drained the flame, which caused it to go out, the mirror shut down too. Leaving Agatha & crew to leave in the dirigible piloted by Bang's father. Hopefully we'll find out they're both already there, having a quiet talk, but also prepared to leave. It might very well be in character for Bang to have a safe way out prepared for all of them. Although it's weird the others thought she was around, sent for her, but she hasn't arrived yet. Did she leave without telling anyone? Or did her father try to run away and did she catch him? TheCinC (talk) 09:00, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
- While contamination would seem to be involved (the Flame turning green), my read is that Monahan and Lu drained the Flame by drawing too much power in the course of surviving the effluvia dump and the ensuing battle. Zibbiz (talk) 13:56, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
Since we don't see Lucrezia dead I'd expect Monahan didn't kill the clank. But in that case why is Monahan crawling upward instead of facing Lucrezia? Maybe she is foolish enough to think she disabled Lucrezia. Argadi (talk) 06:12, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
- Maybe she had the same plan as Lu - escape via the Mirror to find a new Flame? Zibbiz (talk) 14:41, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
- How would you confirm a kill of something like that anyway? Who knows what level of self-repairing capacity that body might have by now? I could easily see a severed hand reassembling the whole body ala Ted Hughes' The Iron Man. Monahan seems to have decided that Crackle...FOOM! is as much confirmation as she's likely to get right now. 188.8.131.52 12:13, 14 May 2022 (UTC)
Are we seeing the catfight scene in the grease vat from the socket wrench of Prague played out? (Dperra)
- It's Fred1740 (talk) 18:00, 13 May 2022 (UTC) . It appears to be a rather bawdy play.
- Yeah, if so, I'm sorely disappointed. ⚙Zarchne (talk) 22:51, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
Anyone else notice that Lu's arms switched (accidentally)? Climbing out Wednesday, her upper left arm had the exposed inner goods. Standing and looking at the mirror today, her upper right arm has the exposed inner goods. 184.108.40.206 19:30, 13 May 2022 (UTC)
- I didn't notice until you pointed it out, anonymous one, but that's par for the course for this comic. -- 🔧William Ansley (talk) 11:22, 14 May 2022 (UTC)