Veni, vidi, wiki (I came, I saw, I edited).
- Yes, I don't think we've seen all of this Labratory. IE where'd the large brown rats come from? And I shudder to think of the application of the huge rat head on the right. A construct from replacing the head on the Nessie-like monsters the clanks found? Sea-Rats? --Doug Relyea (talk) 13:31, 5 January 2022 (UTC)
- These may just be the latest experiments- not all of them are going to be successes. However, the head could be for a giant modular rat, where Monahan grows the individual parts and stitches them together later. Build-a-Rat Workshop! Zibbiz (talk) 16:37, 5 January 2022 (UTC)
- Also, it's likely another visual joke - these are the lab rats, to go with the pack rats. Zibbiz (talk) 18:21, 14 January 2022 (UTC)
- It's a smart move to placate Lunevka, as Lucrezia probably has little patience for upstart minions, and obviously craves and even demands their humble adoration and deference to her whims. However, this sounds like overdoing it, first casually insulting someone's life work, going from 'amazing' to 'quite useless' and then forcing them to swallow that.. It leaves a bad taste for sure. Not to mention they already suspect they're about to be useless to Lunevka and therefore will soon be terminated. They must have their own plans, for sure we know Steelgartner has plans for a throne, likely the one Albia holds, but Monahan's plans have yet to be revealed. At some point, likely very soon, there will be a fight between them and Lunevka. Because for either one of them to execute any plans, they need to survive anything Lunevka throws at them. TheCinC (talk) 14:48, 5 January 2022 (UTC)
- I suspect Steelgarter is targeting the Skifandrian throne, not the English one. As one of Lucrezia's 'oldest friends' (for certain values of "old", and "friend", I guess) Monahan would need to be expert at handling her moods. Monahan may not have a personal agenda other than making weird murder rats, which Lu seems willing to indulge her in (to a limited extent). Zibbiz (talk) 16:37, 5 January 2022 (UTC)
"Your 'other concerns'". Is that related to 'Zibbiz (talk) 16:37, 5 January 2022 (UTC)', or something else?