Enjoying this wiki? Help to update it.
- Rat-Boy already indicated it's not sustainable for castaways > "too many of you", and probably for castaways > 1 ... Scientician (talk) 05:33, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- I hope that the "huge creatures" are definitely revealed as two-meter monster rats pretty soon. If they are something else, I'm going to be peeved. So far, we don't know if there are more than two of them, although a larger number seems likely. Perhaps Monahan buys giant rat chow for times when castaways are scarce. -- 🔧William Ansley (talk) 22:11, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
Well...one of the Rats could be named Annette. Bosda Di'Chi 11:26, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
In my opinion Geoduck42 deserves at least one Moxana point for his "obvious prediction" about the rats from Wednesday's discussion forum, which wasn't obvious to me. -- 🔧William Ansley (talk) 14:47, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- maaaaybe. I read that as a prediction that some of the 2m "uplifted"/"abominations of science" rats weren't loyal ... which I though was unlikely since Vapnoodle (and his apprentices) know the value of hard-wiring loyalty. It's what they do. But I spose these could be partially-modified-but-escaped models ... 220.127.116.11 20:37, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- That's my current conclusion about the Friends-of-Ratticus rats. Regarding Geoduck's Moxana points, perhaps his prediction was meant to be interpreted the way that you did, but the actual wording fits what was revealed on today's page. I think one Moxana point is in order, especially since the points are quite vaguely defined and confer no privileges.-- 🔧William Ansley (talk) 22:11, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- "Geoduck, please accept this paltry and completely meaningless award!" Um, sorry, I'm afraid I made Moxana points sound more like a curse than a blessing. I wasn't trying to be rude, it just came out that way. I guess I shouldn't have brought them up in the first place. -- 🔧William Ansley (talk) 00:39, 12 June 2021 (UTC)