The wiki pages don't just write themselves, join in on the fun.
- Yup, but which one to link to? Esther first showed up in Scary Go Round, but is predominantly a Giant Days character, which was mostly print based. I guess Scary Go Round, since it still has something resembling a website? Allison is mostly focusing on Steeple these days. Zibbiz (talk) 21:12, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- Phil has said that what happened to the Americas is truly Fortean (might not have the adverb right), whatever that means, but it doesn't sound like the policy of a duly elected government. ⚙Zarchne (talk) 15:50, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- The Monroe Doctrine would fit the bill for something Fortean. It was not an act of Congress, but was included in a routine annual message delivered to Congress by President James Monroe in December 1823, the doctrine warns European nations that the United States would not tolerate further colonization or puppet monarchs in the Western Hemisphere. In Our timeline, lost in the whitewashed, watered-down history is the periodic famines that would sweep Europe, and their growing dependence on Western Hemisphere foodstuffs. Lack of flour in England was one of the driving forces for ending the war of 1812. Also this was possibly the beginning of the road to U.S. Presidential Executive Orders.
- The Wall of Fire would be an extreme, Spark type application of this doctrine, and assumes the American and other Western Hemisphere nations had a different basis for their economies. ( where is the rum coming from if not the Caribbean?) Doug Relyea (talk) 16:17, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- On the rum question, my theory (which may have been debunked, but I forget how) is that Transylvanian "rum" is made from beet sugar molasses rather than cane. (There's also beet vodka, but I'm thinking that's a different process.) The beets, rather than being Roundup Ready™ for weed control, are grown using the more traditional method of overplanting and thinning. The thinning is done with clanks. ⚙Zarchne (talk) 23:29, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
Collecting his effects". Interesting way of saying stealing everything in his pockets. Bosda Di'Chi 09:57, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
- Wot? and leave the good stuff for Neptune? Or Davy Jones? This is a Gamer Comic after all. Doug Relyea (talk) 11:28, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.