The wiki pages don't just write themselves, join in on the fun.
- I assume you mean "Rita". If so, presumably where ever Martellus is. I think that Martellus made a huge mistake making his version of Honker intelligent, just to twit Krosp, and it's going to really backfire. Rita is completely self centered, from what we have seen of her and, presumably, completely ruthless and amoral (since she is a cat and also based on what we know about Krosp). She is also intelligent enough to figure out quite quickly that she is essential to keeping Martellus alive, which I am sure she is going to start using to try to blackmail him into giving her whatever she wants. Martellus will probably try to cage her in return and the situation may escalate quickly. -- William Ansley (talk) 00:43, 27 April 2021 (UTC)
Do we know anything about this Norville character? Does "insider" mean "spy"? And if so, shouldn't he be wearing a Storm King thingo rather than a Wulfenbach one? Bkharvey (talk) 06:54, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- He would wear something different on a mission than with them. The question I have is why bother asking him? It's not like Gil or Tarvek didn't know that there would be "tons" of trouble. Argadi (talk) 08:31, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- As far as I can tell from the Scooby-Doo wiki, the name was never used until after 1988, at the same time his parents were introduced. I don't know about you, but the vast majority of my Scooby-Doo watching was re-runs of the original (1969-1970)Where Are You? with a small amount of Saturday-morning fare produce in the later 70s and early 80s. I'm pretty sure I didn't hear his name was Norville until at least 2002 when the live action movies started to come out. And even now, it seems he's never referred to as Norville unless absolutely necessary. ⚙Zarchne (talk) 23:39, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- It was suggested on another site, Norville might be the surviving Knight of the Hunt from the attack on the Mopey Tortoise. That, of course, is supposing those weren't sparkhounds. Fred1740 (talk) 10:27, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- Can't see why it can't be both (Shaggy and the surviving Knight of the Hunt.) Lord Jaron (Chief assassin of Martellus) labels them as hounds, implying they were knights of the hunt. Doug Relyea (talk) 10:40, 26 April 2021 (UTC) . Only thing needed now is someone (Gil, Tarvek or both.) have figured out how to keep them in human form without the armor.
Why is Martellus even bothering to sneak back to the continent, though? Seffie is travelling openly, and the only reason Martellus was staying is because he couldn't be separated from Agatha. Why not simply tell Albia he's got a temp fix and wants to bring his own forces against the Polar Lords? Albia doesn't particularly care about the ultimate fate of the Lightning Crown -- she only wants a stable Europa. Gil may be her current pick to back, but I don't see her bestirring herself if it ends up being an empire under Tarvek or Martellus instead, as long as it's not the Other. Martellus has been successful and influential enough so far that actively preventing him from returning could have diplomatic consequences. And as Tarvek said back in Mechanicsburg, a straight fight is the exact sort of thing Martellus is good for. PhoenixTalion (talk) 13:00, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- We have only Princess Neena's word that he's sneaking. I agree, there's little point in sneaking if he's already on the docks. Likely he went aboard with Seffie and then purchased passage before the airship set sail. Keeps him off the manifest, and gains time for his "escape". Doug Relyea (talk) 18:09, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- Fiendish perhaps, Dastardly even. Dim-witted, hardly. (if he ain't getting any, neither is anyone else.)Doug Relyea (talk) 18:09, 26 April 2021 (UTC)