By the typing of your thumbs, something wiki this way comes.
- What, you don't want to see nails and the ends of their tails? :D Mylorite (talk) 09:34, 31 March 2021 (UTC)
- While the Wulfenbachs appear to be very adept at regenerating damaged bodies, I don't think Gil and Klaus would have much success with just nails and the ends of the tails.
- I was holding off until we get an official name, but I see you've taken the initiative. --Geoduck42 (talk) 18:20, 31 March 2021 (UTC)
- I'm going on the record to say that I am not particularly happy with Rita as a place holder name for this character. I have nothing against the name Rita and I have never seen any episodes of the "Runt and Rita" segment of Animaniacs (sorry, BKHarvey) so I have no opinion on that at all, but this character has already has sort of been given a name of a sort in the comic: The Empress. The "sort of" is because the name only appears in the "sections titles" for the comic: . And the "of a sort" is because "The Empress" isn't actually a name, it's a title. Not only that, it may only have been used because Krosp to Agatha as "The Emperor of All Cats". In other words, it may be more of a joke on the Foglios' part than a serious statement of a title that will be used for this character in the story.
- Therefore, since the closest thing to an "official name" for this character is somewhat dubious, and since I have nothing better to suggest (and because I vastly prefer Rita to Floozy, which was an earlier attempt to coin a name for this character upon her first, pre-uplift, appearance), I will go along with Rita. -- William Ansley (talk) 01:37, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- Well, I just put in a shipload of time updating references to the cat formerly known as Kitchen's to "Rita" and I have to admit the name is growing on me. (Alas, I couldn't justify working a reference to "Lovely Rita, Meter Maid" into her article to myself!) I won't be at all surprised if the Folgios provide a canonical name for "Rita" on Friday, just to be contrary. -- William Ansley (talk) 03:26, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- Yeah, the meter maid thing is driving me nuts, too. I'd like to point out (if you see this) that you could easily have renamed the page or made The Empress a redirect (along with "kitchen's cat" and "Floozy"). I think we both get that we need a page to hang the appearances subpage off of (I don't know why you did all that work otherwise) but the updater handles redirects. (We also needed a place to put things for the esteemed clam to filter.) ⚙Zarchne (talk) 00:04, 10 April 2021 (UTC)
- WilliamAnsley--what is this crap of one-upping me all the time? What the Hell is your problem? I resent it. Knock it off. Bosda Di'Chi 19:22, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- Bosda Di'Chi--I was going to reply on your talk page, but I see your talk page, profile, etc., are unreachable now (apparently the new UCP wiki software is having a problem with the apostrophe in your username), so I'll reply here. I'm afraid I don't understand what I have done to incur your wrath. The only thing I can imagine that you might be referring to is the fact that I mentioned the song "Lovely Rita" around the same time that you did. However, I wrote and posted my message mentioning the song before I noticed yours and had no intention of one-upping anyone. Your response seems so out of proportion to anything I posted on this page that I have to entertain the idea that you are joking. If so, confirm this and I'll accept it as such. If not, please explain to me what I did to upset you and I'll try not to do it again. -- William Ansley (talk) 02:13, 4 April 2021 (UTC)
- It' would be a great name--if she was a Meter maid. Bosda Di'Chi 13:18, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.