Ask not what your wiki can do for you, ask what you can do for your wiki.
Okay, well, that settles the Seffie question. Why is Krosp with them in the first panel? And I guess Tweedle is no longer going with Agatha and gang, unless he needs (for some reason?) to keep his semi-recovery secret. And it's nice to see that he had a fairly benign reason for eyeing that cat, way back when. ➤
I have to confess that when I read the first speech balloon in the last panel, I thought for a moment that Seffie meant Tarvek! And speaking of the last panel, I don't trust Colonel Bennet. That smile is definitely a sign of evil. Bkharvey (talk) 04:33, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
- He's not "with" them, he just happened to be standing nearby, next to Agatha and Dimo. Back on Friday, that's what he was staring at, he's seeing his new Queen for the first time. --Geoduck42 (talk) 04:40, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
- Ah. And they're on that dock because Agatha is sending Dimo with the Europa party. About "his new Queen," was Rita (this cat needs a name and I hereby declare it's Rita until a better one comes along) Uplifted? If she's just Tweedle's weasel, why should Krosp be interested? Bkharvey (talk) 04:53, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
- I expect that other than Gil, Tarvek, Dimo, and Trelawney, and Higgs taking Dimo's place, everyone else is going with Agatha. Right now Tweedle is going with Agatha, but he had a chance to verify if the chemical alterations to the kitchen Cat worked. Seems Seffie has at least taught the Kitchen Cat haughtiness.
- Colonel Bennet is in a position to do major harm, but I think he's mostly in awe of being that close to Gil and Tarvek. Doug Relyea (talk) 04:47, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
Speaking of Krosp, he's got the Swartzwalders to contribute to the cause. It would seem to make more sense to support the Mechanicsburg defense? But then, if "Rita" (why does that seem appropriate? Rita Rudner?) is supposed to subvert Krosp, and Krosp is heading for Transylvania, then Tweedle should go in that direction. ⚙Zarchne (talk) 15:52, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
- I had thought of Rita Hayworth with BKHarvey's suggestion. I think Krosp was only on the dock because he's Agatha's cat. (Agatha is a subject of his mightness, the Cat Emperor.) It would make more sense to send the majority of the Swartzwalders to Europa. Has it been established how many of them there are? Doug Relyea (talk) 19:43, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
- You're all missing out on the best TV cartoon of all time! I think even better than Rocky and Bullwinkle, which didn't stand up to binge-viewing when the DVDs came out. Start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8RCa7jFDHg with Bernadette Peters as Rita. (It says here they're going to make a feature-length Rita and Runt movie, with some random as Rita and Bernadette Peters wasted in a cameo. Boo.) If you want a full old Rita and Runt segment (i.e. about 7 minutes), go for Les Miseranimals, in episode 11 of Season 1, $2 on Amazon Prime. Bkharvey (talk) 03:26, 31 March 2021 (UTC)