The wiki pages don't just write themselves, join in on the fun.
This looks like the left half of a double-page spread; the first in quite a while. -- William Ansley (talk) 13:29, December 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, it does. I'd given up looking for them. The Professors are masters of making a double page spread where the left half could stand on its own. Argadi (talk) 14:33, December 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Agreed. Its going to probably be eked out for a while too, with the storyline jumping to the different protagonists as they head towards the ball. Blitz (talk) 20:52, December 28, 2016 (UTC)
We now have a detailed look at that sigil -- which -I- don't remember seeing before. -- SpareParts (talk) 23:24, December 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Madame Velix wears it here ✣ when told of Agatha and the weasel being in Paris. Blitz (talk) 00:02, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
Why do I suspect the nun's lanterns are mini slaver wasp engines? (first time poster - hope that I am editing this correctly) ZombieEngineer (talk) 07:39, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
- It means you are sufficiently paranoid. The lanterns are almost certainly trouble, and wasp engines seem likely.
- (Your edit was great for a forum. And a great thing about wikis is errors can be correct.)
- (And welcome to the wiki!) Argadi (talk) 12:01, December 29, 2016 (UTC)